Monday, March 23, 2015
AIDED SCHOOL-TRANSFER NORMS
CHAPTER XIV A 94 of KERALA EDUCATION RULES
(Transfer norms for Aided School teachers working under Corporate Managements)
10. 25[Transfers:- Where more than one school is under the same Educational Agency, the Educational Agency may transfer any teacher from one school to another and in deciding on these transfers the principles followed in Government Schools shall be observed to the extent possible.
The principles of transfer shall be as follows:-
(1) The chief and for most criterion for transfer of Headmaster 26[ and teacher] shall be the SENIORITY.
(2) Every Headmaster 27[and teacher] shall be allowed to exercise choice of 3 or more schools.
(3) Exceptions to the seniority criterion shall be the Bare Minimum. Exception shall include close relatives of Jawans, Inter cast marriage, Physically handicapped, other grounds for special consideration, compassionate grounds, persons who have only one year of service left for retirement etc,
(4) Cases coming under administrative interest shall include unsuitability, allegations of corruption, misuse of official position, disciplinary action, incompetence, and consistent poor performance.
(5) Cases of deviation from the seniority norms shall be appealable before the Director of Public Instruction, who shall decide the case.
(6) All exceptions to the general rule of seniority put together may not exceed 25% transfers.
(7) Mutual transfers on request shall not be entertained.
(8) The number of transfers shall be limited to twice or thrice a year]